6100 Old Park Lane Orlando, FL 32835
- Provide highly specialized knowledge that will enable them to successfully design, code and deliver complex solutions.
- Provide training to more junior team members to increase their expertise toward driving design and coding solutions.
- Design and craft design patterns and components for consumption over multiple channels and products.
- Ideate, iterate, and create specifications for design system components.
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, RTE, Solution Engineering and architecture teams on the design system infrastructure and release management process.
- Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions on advanced and emerging technologies.
- Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Evangelist for modular development practices for rapid iteration of front-end code.
- Code contributor full stack across multiple applications and tools.
- Produce compelling, engaging user experiences that allow customers to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently.
- 4+ years of experience in UI technologies including guest facing web and mobile.
- 2+ years working with modern MV* libraries such as Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
- Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, and Security best practices.
- Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code Coverage.