9002 San Marco Court Orlando, FL 32819
The Front-end Web developer is someone highly proficient with front-end web development and also brings some experience in UI/UX design. The candidate has proven ability to concept and execute a user interface expressed through wireframes and design comps that aligns with our brands. The Front-end Web developer takes a user interface and creates a highly engaging, effective and interactive user experience with current front-end web technologies.
- Proven ability to design, develop, test and debug websites that are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible.
- Experience with responsive design and development using front-end frameworks and/or writing raw code.
- Participate in daily and weekly scrum sessions, collaborate with other team members to present and articulate ideas with confidence.
- Maintain awareness of current and future trends related to best practices for our users’ needs.
- Experience developing web applications as well as consuming data from public and/or internal API' s.
- Experience with common software development tools, such as source control tools (e.g. GIT), build automation, and testing tools.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Web Content Management systems such as WordPress is a plus
- Experience with server side programming such as PHP, Java, etc. is a plus UI/UX Skills including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. and Grid systems/layout, wire-framing a plus Portfolio is a plus