1031 W Morse Blvd Ste 350 Winter Park, FL 32789 US
- Analysis and review of portfolio performance including recommendations and critiques for property management teams on all aspects of operations, financial efficiencies, sales and marketing, business plans, capital investments, etc.
- Participate in periodic revenue management strategy meetings as held by each property
- Meet with property teams to review monthly operating performance, annual business plans and longer term strategic plans
- Attend frequent board meetings for each property
- Proactively identify and resolve ownership issues to maintain the integrity of the assets
- Interact with management partners to effectively identify asset performance issues and collectively determine successful action plans
- Evaluate property leadership effectiveness and provide timely, actionable feedback designed to support the GMs in the execution of their responsibilities
- 5+ years experience in Hospitality/Hotel Asset Management
- Strong HOA experience/understanding
- Development and/or real estate cash flow modeling experience
- Strong understanding of Hotel/Lodging Profit & Loss statements
- Willingness to travel first couple months
- Willingness to “do it all” when onsite
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog