1692 W. HIBISCUS BLVD Melbourne, FL 32901 US
This position assists the audit team in the planning, scoping and executing audits on non-public, not-for-profits and governmental entities. The auditor will 1) ensure that all assigned test work is properly performed and adequately documented 2) understand, assess, and follow-up on deficiencies and/or exceptions noted during testing 3) summarize testing results and report to the team (and client, as necessary) in a timely manner and 4) work on other special projects.
- Complete assigned testing using appropriate sampling
- Prepare detailed audit work papers to substantiate the fieldwork performed, testing results and audit conclusions reached
- Conduct interviews with clients to understand key processes, the control environment and to gather information to support audit scope and objectives
- Delegate and follow up on tasks assigned to administrative personnel and interns
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- CPA exam completed (or close to completion) is preferred
- 1-2 years public accounting experience
Other knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (experience with CSA and ACS Workpapers a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability and willingness to travel out of town (approximately 25% of the time)
- Ability to self-start and multitask
- Ability to work in a flexible environment
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog