AutoDesk Design Coordinator
3300 Exchange Place Lake Mary, FL 32746
- There is a project in development that will be working with an outside consulting firm to produce the parts and symbols needed to populate the Autodesk Vault to support implementing a Design Solution (DS) in the organization.
- The position needs an individual that will be the single point of contact between the firm and the Design Automation Tools and Support (DATS) team.
- The firm will be creating these parts and symbols, and the firm will put the parts and symbols through the Company workflow QA/QC process, but the parts and symbols will also have to go through an additional QA/QC onsite process before being added to the Production Vault.
- The additional QA/QC process will be performed by the Production Standards team at each regional office.
- This position is for an individual to coordinate this effort, be the single point of contact between the firm, DATS, and the Production Standards team.
- This individual will also support other SDS activities as needed.
- The individual needs to have expertise using the Autodesk software (Inventor, ACADE, Civil 3D, and/or Vault).
- Previous project management and/or leadership experience is desired.