Reston Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro is seeking an Automation Tester to design and develop automation test suites. The successful candidate will build and maintain a scalable, configurable performance test including API testing, load and stress testing.
What will help you succeed:
- 10 + years of hands-on software testing experience
- 8 + years of proven ability to develop automated scripts using JAVA for protocols HTTP, SFTP, AS2 and CD
- Expertise in automation - TIBCO Business works, SQL, XMLs, GEMS using Cucumber
- Proven experience of performance testing and monitoring tools like Load Runner and JMeter, Dynatrace etc
- Agile testing and tools experience (TDD, BDD, Gherkin, Jira, Xray)
- XRay, Git, TOAD, XML Spy, JMeter tools experience
- Experience with Integration API testing via REST and SOAP services with JSON and XML
- Hands-on Jenkins experience and familiarity with Devops
What you will work on:
- Requirements analysis to determine test approach.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Ensure that test case standards are adhered for all test cases.
- Root causes analysis of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Report testing results and issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report and track incidents (defects) throughout the lifecycle.
- Provide test manager/lead with estimated LOE for completion of design, authoring, and execution of test cases
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline is expected.