401 South College Street Charlotte, NC 28202
This position requires a thorough understanding of Avaya and Cisco call center telephony environments. Knowledge on Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Session Manager, Cisco Call Manager are a requirement. Oracle SBCs, Avaya Call Management System and Avaya Media Servers are additional skills that are highly valued. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who exceeds with little supervision and has the vision to increase reliability across the platforms.
• Responsible for timely resolution of alarms via Prognosis and customer reported issues.
• Focus on improving overall reliability of Telephony systems
• Collaborate closely with peer IT organizations helping to influence, guide and direct technical outcomes; ensuring mutual strategy alignment
• Collaborate across the IT organization to provide end-to-end solutions.
• Troubleshoot complex platform issues that are causing impact to production system.
• Identify proactive activity that will drive down production impacting issues
• Minimum of five years of experience in Information Technology with at least four years of Telephony support/design experience
• Experience with large scale call center engineering and operational support
• Understanding of communication technology and fundamentals.
• Ability to work well within a team; good interpersonal relational skills
• Effective verbal & written communication
• Experience in coordination with multiple groups, companies, and people simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills to support successful performance in a team environment
• Experience with the following voice network hardware/software solutions:
o Avaya Communication Manager, Application Enablement Server, Session Manager, System Manager
o Cisco Unified Communication Manager, CUBE, Unity, Meeting Server, UCCE
o Oracle Session Border Controller
o Verint Call Recorder
• Advanced working experience with technologies and protocols such as H.323, H.248, CTI Links, SIP, APIs