B2B Collections Representative
13485 Veterans Way, Suite 600 Orlando, FL 32327 US
Kavaliro is seeking a hybrid Business to Business collection professional for one of their leading clients in Orlando.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Work with customers to follow up an old/past due balance, including the sending of dunning letters.
- Review and validate credit requests received from customers.
- Maintain/update customer contact log.
- Route any issues that can’t be resolved to relevant authority in BU/Regional Finance
- Review and validate invoice adjustments and process all valid adjustments.
- Conduct data and process analysis.
- Promote and provide exceptional customer service.
- Perform activity level work as needed.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Business – to – Business collections experience required.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills/competencies in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog