1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
Seeking a Node.js Developer to join the backend team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his or her skills in the field.
- Build, maintain, and evolve REST APIs, core libraries, and services
- Collaborate with engineers to identify pain points, develop solutions, and evangelize best practices
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies as part of a Scaled Agile delivery environment
- Drive the delivery quality systems utilizing Unit Testing, TDD, and performance testing
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong communicator with both technical and non-technical peers
- Significant experience designing, building, and using REST APIs documented with Swagger
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Document DBs (CouchDB preferred) and Relational DBs (MSSQL preferred)
- Intimate knowledge of CI processes and systems (Jenkins preferred)
- Proficient understanding of version control systems (Git preferred)
- Demonstrated in-depth experience with e-Commerce and web application technologies, especially in the areas of writing high performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Significant Microservices experience with Node.js, Ready API, SOAP UI, etc.
- Able to demonstrate expert level experience creating and executing Unit Tests, API Tests and contract testing and integration testing
- Familiar with working in Agile environments
- Familiarity and working experience with Kafka messaging a plus
- Experience with other programming languages a plus (Python, AngularJS)
- Experience building and using RESTful Web Services