Business Analyst - Enterprise Content Management
400 Aviation Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Our client has an immediate contract position for a Business Analyst on the Enterprise Content Management Business Delivery Team. Experience with Docusign or other Content Storage Systems preferred!
Position open due to a high workload.
$50-$55/hr. Bill Rate
6-12 month contract
Santa Rosa, CA
- Work with the team and the Product Owner in the grooming of the team’ s backlog
- Work with team members, Product Owner(s) and/or stakeholders to break down and detail user stories, in order to establish clear and testable requirements within the user story
- Responsible for the creation of and maintenance of process flows related to their assigned function
- Ability to work cross-functionally within their assigned team, requiring a close working relationship with all members of the team.
- Complete Business Case Analyses and aid in researching possible solutions
- Lead or assist in Request for Information and/or Request for Proposal activities to identify and select the best software solution and vendor to address identified business needs
- Perform ongoing system administration duties for assigned configurable enterprise systems to document, update and maintain them to keep them current
- Performs other functions as assigned
- BA/BS degree preferred, with emphasis on business and lending processes, working understanding of information systems; or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of word processing and data analysis software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and/or Access is required; thorough knowledge of presentation software such as MS PowerPoint and Visio required.
- Familiarity with DocuSign and content storage systems – SPECIFIC TO ENTERPRISE CONTENT MANAGEMENT POSITION
- Familiarity with Agile principles preferred.
- Working knowledge of Business Analysis roles, responsibilities and activities and System Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong meeting facilitation, verbal, written skills.
- Travel required in performance of job.