Herndon Herndon, VA 20170
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Business Analyst to analyze business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
What will help you succeed:
- Tableau, Advanced Excel Skills, SQL – Basic queries
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required
What you will work on:
- Responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team.
- The candidate works directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs. Identifies relevant design, process and specification issue.
- Developing, implementing, training and managing the reporting for current and future operations.
- Coordinating the business plans and forecasts for international subsidiaries as well as the roll up of forecasts.
- Providing management with monthly analysis and commentary on the variance of Business Plan to Actual results.
- Providing support, coordinating, and implementing the Rolling Business Management forecast monthly.