7055 South Kirkman Road Orlando, FL 32819 US
The Information Analyst works in a dynamic, collaborative environment and handles confidential data. It requires a desired to learn, the ability to build and maintain relationships and acquire a deep understanding of the vendor management space. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, collaborative, and able to work effectively at various levels of the organization.
• Analyzes data and information understanding how the data connects by identifying appropriate data sources.
• Performs problem and opportunity identification and framing.
• Performs data analysis and validation building standard operating procedures.
• Discovers source data that causes problems downstream and uncovers patterns by exploring data.
• Develops reports and dashboard of moderate complexity and translates data to provide meaningful insights.
• Develops reports and presentations to enable effective decision making with compelling and factual data.
• Identifies, analyzes, and devises solutions to business and technical problems using information assets.
• Creates reports answering non-standard end-user questions.
• Recommends opportunities to improve processes.
• Automates delivery of standard reports.
• Supports the vendor management function with information needs.
- This position is Hybrid local to Orlando within driving distance.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog