1901 Chouteau Ave Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Team member on a project to bring in a Contract Life Cycle Management (CLM) application. The CLM application will be used to create and store contracts negotiated with outside companies (e.g. vendors) and with customers.
- Attend and potentially organize and run meetings on project topics.
- Prepare detailed requirements, functional and detailed design documents, take CLM training in order to assist in the configuration of the CLM application during the project, create test scripts, assist in testing.
- Longer term potential after project to be ongoing CLM business analyst and system administrator.
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
- Previous experience as a business analyst or systems analyst on a large software application implementation project.
- Previous contract life cycle or contract administration experience using a CLM application such as Icertis, Zycus Contracts, Apptus, Oracle Contracts, Exari, SAP Aribi, or other contract solution.