Business Hospitality Analyst
526 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202
- Manage the Company Alumni Network including daily monitoring of the Alumni and Business Hospitality mailbox and triage the resulting action items.
- Monitoring of the Alumni Network pending registrations. Validate credentials against the HR table and approve as appropriate.
- Consult with HR to disposition any alumni registration requests that are not on the approved table.
- Oversight of the business hospitality dashboards to identify potential areas of noncompliance. Disposition any identified issues with the appropriate SME.
- Develop business hospitality reports and make recommendations for program changes.
- Support planning promotional/special events related to sponsored sporting events, coordinate handling of tickets and provide back-office support on various sports hospitality tasks.
- Consolidate team information on the department SharePoint site including contracts, hospitality reports, program documents and other supporting documentation.
- Support Director with review of monthly spend journal detail.
- Assist department staff with planning and implementation of Alumni regional meetings and chapter meetings including mailings, distribution list management and quarterly calls.
- Prepare draft agendas and presentations as needed to support SEIT, ERC, GCRM and Alumni meetings, etc.
- Support other functions in the department as time permits