Business Performance Analyst
400 South Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202
- Requires 2+ years of experience with business performance reporting, reporting aggregation responsibilities, or project-related controls activities.
- Role will support emerging multi-year regulatory reporting requirements and aid in the monitoring and analysis for a rapidly-growing $1B+ annual portfolio of projects.
- Activities will include mining a high volume of data from multiple systems, performing meaningful data analysis and analytics, identifying variances that require further investigation, communicating and collaborating with internal business support teams, and supporting special projects and ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Role will interface significantly on a high-performing and fast-paced internal reporting team of 10+ members, with 50+ project planning & management/controls personnel, and other members of the local Project Management Office (PMO) for a portfolio of projects associated with modernizing the electrical grid and associated systems/applications.
- Candidate should have strong analytical experience and interpersonal and collaboration skills as the role will be interfacing with multiple cross-functional personnel within the business unit and at times with personnel in other organizations.
- Desire a motivated self-starter able to work independently that is an effective multi-tasker and has the ability to focus on quality and speed, often in the face of changing priorities, and still meet tight timelines and key deadlines.
- A strong candidate will have prior experience with Microsoft Project Server, SQL-based systems, Business Intelligence (BI) tools, standard project controls methodologies
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and advanced Excel spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, charts & graphs, slicers, VLOOKUP, other related functions etc.).
- Utility industry experience is a plus but is not required.
- Majority of work activities will be at the home office location with little to no travel required.