Business Process Analyst
3700 South Lindbergh Blvd. Sunset Hills, MO 63127
- Work with vendor Alden to get familiar with the Alden One software and how to process permitting requests, billing requests, and audit requests through the Company workflows that will be built into the software.
- Work with vendor in evaluating how Alden One software can be integrated with Maximo, ESRI and CSS.
- Ability to retrieve data from database using SQL for either reporting options or transferring data to external systems.
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
- 10+ years of data analysis experience including ETL and Data Mining
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions and formulas.
- Experience creating SQL queries
- Used advanced MS Excel functionality to perform ad-hoc data analysis and create reports for Operations Department teams.
- Conceptualized and developed integrated data mining and tracking system; collected customer behavior and financial information.
- Utilized MS Excel Power Query and Power Pivot functionality to extract, transform, and load (ETL) customer data from disparate sources.
- Vendor Relationship Management experience
- Successfully planned and managed multiple cross-departmental projects and managed vendor relationship during pilot program for third-party platform and communicated progress and overall status to stakeholders daily.
- Proficient in Microsoft 2010 V2016 software including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, OneNote, and GP.
- Microsoft CRM power user.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Business Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- SQL Reporting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure