Business System Analyst - Vista Software
1420 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Sanford, FL 32771 US
Kavaliro has partnered with a client who is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Business Systems Analyst with expertise in using Vista software by Viewpoint. As a key member of our IT team, the candidate will play a crucial role in analyzing, designing, and implementing business systems and applications, specifically focusing on Vista software.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and document system requirements.
- Conduct thorough analysis of existing business processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Design, configure, and implement solutions using Vista software to meet business needs.
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Vista software.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of Vista software with other business systems.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and emerging trends in Vista software and related technologies.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of system configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Assist in training end-users and support teams on the effective use of Vista software.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst, with a focus on Vista software by Viewpoint.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of construction industry processes (preferred).
- Proficiency in configuring and customizing Vista software modules.
- Experience with system integration and data migration using Vista software.
- Familiarity with Viewpoint Construction Software suite.
- Certification in Vista software administration (desired).
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog