CA Automation Developer
400 South Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202
CA Workload Automation AE, specifically for the Universal Bill Release and the Core Release.
Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
• Experience implementing batch scheduling/automation including the analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, and implementation of Unix/Shell scripts based batch job scheduling
• Experience in developing CA Workload Automation job templates that enable others to reuse them for future jobs
• Experience with multiple CA Workload Automation job types used to schedule work
• Experience and ability to help troubleshoot scripts and jobs between CA Workload Automation and the target systems. Ensuring proactive code is used to make the jobs robust, highly available, and able to use load balancing techniques
• Experience working with CA Workload Automation in executing of scheduled and ad hoc jobs
• Experience in CA Workload Automation schedules and documentation
• Experience working with Solution Architects to design the most efficient use of batch agents and batch job templates
Graduation from a four-year college or university with studies in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education plus relevant work experience. Minimum of 5 years of experience in application development with significant hands-on experience with CA Workload Automation AE (i.e. designing and building batch jobs and batch automation). Working knowledge of the Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). Project-related work experience on software implementations.
Proven collaborative team member. Ability to foster collaboration across teams. Ability to resolve/facilitate the resolution of complex issues that require significant freedom of action and sound judgment with little management oversight.
Experience leading and mentoring junior developers. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8-10 years of experience with CA Workload Automation. Experience with SAP integration software including ISU, OpenText, Data Services and HANA