780 W Granada Blvd Ormond Beach, FL 32174 US
We are seeking a highly skilled and hands-on Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to join our team. If you are passionate about cybersecurity, have a proactive approach to security challenges, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
- Lead and guide the technical aspects of the organization's cybersecurity strategy.
- Provide hands-on expertise in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining security initiatives.
- Oversee and actively participate in security operations, incident response, and vulnerability management.
- Conduct regular security assessments to identify and address potential risks.
Architecture and Design:
- Collaborate with IT and engineering teams to integrate security measures into infrastructure and application designs.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of secure architecture standards.
- Conduct regular penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Work closely with the team to remediate vulnerabilities and enhance security posture.
Security Training and Awareness:
- Develop and implement ongoing security training programs for employees.
- Foster a culture of security awareness and compliance throughout the organization.
Security Tools and Technologies:
- Evaluate, implement, and manage security tools and technologies.
- Stay abreast of the latest cybersecurity trends and emerging threats.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards, regulations, and legal requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors during security assessments.
- Develop, update, and enforce information security policies and procedures.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure policy adherence.
- Proven experience as a hands-on CISO or in a senior cybersecurity role.
- In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity principles, best practices, and technologies.
- Strong technical background with proficiency in security architecture, penetration testing, and incident response.
- Familiarity with industry standards and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or similar.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog