CSSP Services Cyber Defense Analyst
9301 NW 33rd St Doral, FL 33172 US
CSSP Services Security Analyst
- Proactively hunt for threats, monitor, identify, manage, track, analyze events and tune alerts utilizing SIEM Q-RADAR/ArcSight for event tracking and correlation to ensure integrity and confidentiality of network data.
- Monitor and track Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS) for wireless incidents.
- Identify potential incidents and report per standardized processes and procedures.
- Create and remediate incident tickets.
- Assist with incident response by performing incident containment and establishment of remedial action recommendations.
- Conduct security systems testing.
- Compile and maintain internal standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation in accordance with current CJCSM policies and direction. Possess understanding of IDS/IPS solutions to include signature development and implementation.
- Manage and utilize a variety of CND Tools.
Shift Work: Yes; Senior Security Analyst provide 24x7 support for the Cyber Security Service Providers (CSSP) capability during non-core business hours consistent with CSSP requirements as needed.
Travel: Less than 10%
- 8570 Compliance (CSSP Analyst): https://public.cyber.mil/cw/cwmp/dod-approved-8570-baseline-certifications/
- CSSP Incident Responder
Education Requirements: Higher Education Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Network Defense, or related field; or commensurate level of experience based on position level (Associate, Journeyman, Senior, etc….). Additional experience in lieu of formal education will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Clearance: Secret with ability to obtain TS/SCI
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog