Call Center Representative
300 Liberty St Peoria, IL 61602
- Must be able to use good business judgment when handling non-standard situations as defined in training materials.
- Will participate in on-going training activities as necessary to learn customer service policies and become proficient in operating processes and procedures. Will influence others with positive attitude with a focus on teamwork and cooperation.
- Receive and schedule customer requests such as service initiations and terminations.
- Secure necessary information/documentation from customers such as medical equipment registry, medical certificates, proper identification, etc.
- Explain company policies and procedures to customers and respond to customer inquiries concerning billing rates, payment plans, etc., and take appropriate action.
- Arrange satisfactory payment transactions such as payment agreements, payment extensions, etc. Advise customers of company programs such as budget billing, preferred due date, automatic bill payment, etc.
- Respond promptly to emergency situations and document pertinent information.
- Actively contribute to team and contact center assignments including various overtime assignments.
- Customer service experience in banking, telephone, collections or other related area preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associate' s degree preferred.
- Excellent math and computer skills required.
- Customer service experience in banking, telephone, collections or other related area strongly preferred.