Campus/ College Recruiter
- Milwaukee, WI 53224
Sourcing/screening, submitting and hiring candidates.
• Full-cycle recruiting for the company’ s open positions: conduct in-depth requisition launch meetings, advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure that only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
• Guide hiring managers thru the interview, selection, reference, and offer stages.
• Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations, and manage the offer process.
• Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within PeopleFluent.
• Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
• Manage special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the Recruiting Organization.
• Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
Typically requires up to five years or more of demonstrated successful recruiting experience.
Bachelor' s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
• Knowledge of HR policy and procedure as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Skill in direct, internet and networking sourcing
• Skill in conducting and facilitating job fairs and recruiting events
• Skill in the use of Microsoft Office, recruiting and HRIS software
• Ability to be well organized and to perform under minimal supervision
• Ability to be successful in a fast paced environment
• Ability to travel
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public