611 East Bay Street Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Sorts and files, records, and assists staff or department in performing other clerical tasks requiring limited knowledge of systems or procedures.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages, and runs errands.
- Stamps, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Writes or types bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, copying information from one record to another.
- Proofreads records or forms.
- Work is distinguished from General Clerk as duties are not as complex.
- Counts, weighs, or measures material.
- Receives money from customers and deposits money in bank.
- Addresses envelopes or packages by hand or with word processor or computer.
- Stuffs envelopes by hand or with envelope stuffing machine.
- Stamps or numbers forms by hand or machine.
- Photocopies documents.