Cloud System Administrator (Oracle Fusion)
807 Childrens Way Jacksonville, FL 32207 US
The primary responsibility of the Cloud Systems Administrator is the daily management and oversight of the instances of cloud applications, including end-user support, environment monitoring, quarterly upgrades, user management, security role development, and compliance. The Cloud System Administrator works directly with cloud service providers in accomplishing these tasks and ensures those providers are meeting the performance standards, security requirements, and compliance obligations set forth in contractual documents.
- Provisions and de-provision cloud accounts for internal customers and vendors, including those accounts required for interaction with technical support or third-party application interfaces.
- Deploys, manages, and operates cloud environments in coordination with cloud service providers.
- Act as project lead around further software and platform defined services and offerings.
- Rapidly responds to issues, facilitates follow-up and resolution, including service quality initiatives to ensure stable, reliable, and readily available cloud environments.
- Collaborates with cloud service providers to develop, refine, and ensure compliance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Performs vulnerability management tasks for resources in all cloud environments at the direction of the Information Systems Security Officer or System Owner.
- Monitors system availability and performs ongoing performance tuning and resource optimization in conjunction with cloud service providers.
- Maintains documentation of cloud resources, build checklists, scripts, diagrams, etc.
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of workflow automation initiatives.
- Adheres to firm incident management and change management policies and procedures for all software releases or updates.
- Participate in technology evaluation and reengineering teams to support product strategy and continuous process improvement activities.
- Stay current on technological aspects of position, particularly those related to the product suite supported.
- Collaborates with functional teams and other information systems teams to achieve desired results.
- Attend meetings as required and participate in committees as requested
- Other projects and duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Associate's Degree.
- 3+ years experience.
- Oracle application administration experience.
- Oracle Cloud Certifications – Infrastructure, Platform as a Service or Cloud Applications preferred.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog