Construction Project Manager
111 South Tejon, Suite 112 Colorado Springs, CO 80903 US
Kavaliro has partnered with a client who is seeking a Construction Project Manager for an exciting direct hire opportunity. The successful candidate will have been a PM on multiple ground up commercial jobs ranging from $5 to $30 million over the past 5 years. Resume must be accompanied with project completed list which includes dollar amounts, dates and a brief project description.
- Review project plans and specifications and define proposal requirements.
- Attend pre-proposal and jobsite visits to determine requirements for projects.
- Prepare solicitation of subcontractors and suppliers for bid proposals.
- Prepare detailed quantity takeoffs.
- Receive and review subcontractor and supplier proposals.
- Prepare detailed estimates, review with team and then revise as required.
- Use software tools as required to aid in preparation of estimates and budgets.
- Continually seek to learn about building systems, materials and methods.
- Work closely with project team to ensure accurate estimates and assumptions meet project requirements.
- Work directly with clients to define program requirements.
- 5+ years of commercial building construction as a Project Manager.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction technology, equipment, and methods; trade agreements, jurisdiction and negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules and safety requirements.
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills are essential.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw solid conclusions.
- Knowledgeable in computer construction and scheduling software as well as windows applications.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects.
- Detail orientated with strong leadership, communication, problem solving initiative.
- Ability to travel within Colorado.
- Clean driving record.
- Understand project plans and specifications.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze workflow, processes and production.
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve to resolve and enforce quality control.
- Prepare monthly Project Cost Projections & Monthly Project Reports
- Problem solves issues that arise relating to budget, schedule and other issues relating to the project.
- Work with Management Team as needed to develop estimate and implement project budgets.
- Work closely with Management Team in the development to ensure accurate estimates and assumptions meet project requirements.
- Negotiate and prepare subcontract and work orders.
- Prepare monthly pay requests to owner.
- Track, price and negotiate project cost charges and change orders.
- Responsible to oversee profit and loss relating to assign projects and will develop regular margin projections.
- Responsible to development and adherence to project schedule including participation in development and regular updates with project superintendents.
- Process submittals & RFI's
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog