1839 East Independence Street Springfield, MO 65804
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will effectively manage the sourcing and candidate screening process in a region to ensure that the company attracts top talent in a timely and cost-effective manner by:
- Creating and maintaining a staffing plan using the workforce planning tools to meet current and future staffing goals.
- Creatively and proactively establish and implement recruiting strategies that identify specifically targeted sourcing plans to attract candidates to our different jobs.
- Sourcing candidates using the internet, advertisements, networking, cold calling, job fairs/recruiting campaigns and other effective processes.
- Partner with our advertising agency for regional strategies addressing demographics and media effectiveness.
- Coach, train and support all site managers responsible for hiring with an emphasis on processes and programs that we select to implement regionally and/or company wide.
- Partner with company wide regional recruiters to share best practices and maintain company wide objectives. Partner with local Human Resources and Managers daily.
- Consistently document and report monthly metrics on all programs for corporate, regional and site statistical analysis.
- Report directly to the Manager of Recruiting with the necessary reporting to pro-actively address and adjust each site' s on-going action plan to maximize effectiveness.
- Represent the company at recruiting events like job fairs and college campuses.