The Contracts Manager handles the administration of the written agreements between the Government, Prime or Subcontractor.
- Provide proposal-to-closeout contract management.
- Review and/or draft proposed contract terms and conditions, identify contractual and business risks, define risk mitigation, strategies, and negotiate contract.
- Keep contract records in accordance with company practice.
- Advise program managers and corporate management.
- Ensure contractual requirements are satisfied.
- Prepare Non-Disclosure and Teaming Agreements as appropriate.
- Work with International Trade Compliance personnel to ensure compliance with all import/export regulations.
- Experience in contracts management and administration.
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with personnel at all levels internally, as well as customers and suppliers.
- Effective negotiation techniques and the ability to drive issues to closure.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; able to anticipate deadlines and work with competing priorities.
- U.S. Citizen. Must be able to obtain a US Security
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 5 pounds.
Not expected but possible CONUS travel.