Controls Software Engineer (TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly)
22260 Pacific Blvd Sterling, VA 20166
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Controls Software Engineer with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly. The qualified controls software engineer will support a very dynamic program in a world-class operations facility and must have a broad range of experience supporting SCADA/BMS systems for a mission critical data centers.
What will help you succeed:
- Strong understanding of Allen Bradley ControlLogix and MicroLogix, Siemens and Schneider Electric PLCs— as well as RSLogix 500/5000, SIMATIC and Unity software suites
- Experience in JAVA, C++, Python, or C; and GUI design
- Previous training and/or certification in the Wonderware product line is preferred, as well as exposure to RHEL/CentOS Linux operating systems and CISCO
- Knowledge of Data Center Infrastructure Management software suites
What you will work on:
Building, configuring and maintaining IP-based networks. Analog and digital sensors and sensor interfacing to PLCs Microsoft SQL database querying; VB.Net scripting
An advanced degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) field and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience.
Clearance Level Required:
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly less than 7 years old