6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32821
Ideally would like someone with IT recruiting background but will review and consider any candidates with strong corporate recruiting background.
We are currently looking for a Contract Recruiter to assist our Corporate Talent Acquisition team with hiring. This is a W-2 contract opportunity. This position will be responsible for manager level and below, corporate support positions will report to the Director of Corporate Talent Acquisition and will be located in Orlando, FL.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively drive and manage the full life cycle recruiting process to attract top talent in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Strategically source, identify, screen and refer quality applicants to our hiring managers
- Focus on building relationships with hiring managers, create a strong level of trust, and effectively understand their business, team dynamics and business goals.
Requirements (please be as detailed as possible):
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- 5+ years Exempt Recruiting experience
- Proven experience recruiting IT positions at all levels
- Demonstrated strong proactive recruiting, sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and networking skills.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing full life cycle recruiting for a variety of professionals including marketing, human resources, communications, technology, finance, and other business service groups
- Must be professional and possess a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to manage multiple recruitment plans, assignments, and implement strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with others and communicate effectively to all levels including executive
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and ability to handle pressure
- Advanced PC skills (at least 5 years) in MS World, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo preferred) & internet recruiting