6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32887
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively drive and manage the full life cycle recruiting process to attract top talent in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Strategically source, identify, screen and refer quality applicants to our hiring managers while supporting the company culture.
- Focus on building relationships with hiring managers, create a strong level of trust, and effectively understand their business, team dynamics and business goals.
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated strong proactive recruiting, sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and networking skills.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing full life cycle recruiting for a variety of professionals including marketing, human resources, communications, technology, finance, and other business service groups
- Must be professional and possess a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to manage multiple recruitment plans, assignments, and implement strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with others and communicate effectively to all levels including executive
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and ability to handle pressure
- Advanced PC skills (at least 5 years) in MS World, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo preferred) & internet recruiting