1901 Chouteau Ave Saint Louis, MO 63101
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting support for exempt, non-exempt, professional and managerial positions.
- Responsible for sourcing, identifying, pre-screening, qualifying, interviewing, negotiating salaries, and closing candidates.
- Actively lead hiring managers through all phases of the recruiting process.
- Utilize behavioral interviewing methodology to accurately screen and assess candidates.
- Collaborate with Compensation and HR Business Services.
- Participate in process improvement and other departmental projects.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs, develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy and facilitate all aspects of the hiring process (including candidate sourcing/screening, selection, offer presentation/negotiation, and preliminary onboarding).
- Proactively communicate with hiring managers and candidates throughout the process.
- Proactively source qualified candidates, ensure a diverse candidate pool, and build networks/pipelines to ensure that critical positions can be filled quickly.
- Identify new and creative candidate sources (to complement traditional/existing sources).
- Actively lead, support and implement company diversity recruiting strategies and efforts.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and share best practices (related to candidate sources, diversity recruiting, candidate pipelining, etc) with team members.
- Ensure that the hiring process is conducted in a values-based and defensible manner.
- Ensure that the appropriate process and selection related documentation is completed and maintained. Stay abreast of legal and regulatory requirements associated with the employee selection process.
- Collaborate with HR team members to ensure that job descriptions are marketable and clear and that position qualifications are aligned with the responsibilities of the role.
- Thoroughly pre-screen candidates to ensure that they meet the requirements of the position.
- Present a high quality slate of candidates to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Participate on and/or lead projects designed to improve processes.
- Collaborate with HR peers, hiring managers, and other stakeholders to identify creative solutions to challenging recruiting issues (for example, hard to fill positions, difficulty recruiting to remote work locations, etc).
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
- 3+ years experience in full life cycle recruiting.
- Previous corporate recruiting experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of an applicant tracking system (preferably PeopleSoft and/or Avature), MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
- Strong ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.