Customer Service Specialist-Bilingual (Spanish)
299 1st Avenue North Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
- Resolving inquiries that include answering technical and program-related questions to pre-qualifying customers for eligibility of demand response programs and troubleshooting electrical, appliance equipment problems and device internet connectivity issues.
- This position is responsible for answering and evaluating all customer calls processed by phone, email, and work order management systems. Resolution of customer inquiries will include but is not limited to answering technical and program-related questions and troubleshooting electrical, appliance equipment problems and device internet connectivity issues.
- Provide and document detailed explanations summarizing the recommended solution to the customer and dispatch the information to the appropriate field representative and/or contractor for action. Responsible for the processing of returned work orders from the contractors within multiple systems, validating the accuracy of customer program credits as well as contractor invoices. Maintain accurate customer records in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work efficiently with limited supervision. Manage multiple demands and competing priorities, ability to remain focused while multi-tasking between job functions including completing repetitive tasks i.e., data entry.
- Requires the ability to use technical analysis and investigative techniques.
- Must have working knowledge of Customer Service Systems, Work Order Management Systems and product and program applications knowledge to resolve inquiries.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well in a team environment.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computer applications (specifically Microsoft Office Excel).
- Must utilize expert accounting skills for auditing system-generated reports against vendor invoices.
- Possesses and acts with a high level of integrity.
- Projects a confident, professional image.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve team results.
- Embraces change and shifts work assignments and schedules as required to meet customer and business needs.
- Demonstrates personal openness to innovative ideas while respecting diversity and valuing the opinions of others.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours. 7: 00 a.m. to 7: 00 p.m. Monday through Friday including potential for Saturday.
- Educational Background/Type of degree - High School/GED
- Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities: Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Specialized trade, technical school or college preferred.
- 1-3 years experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of electrical theory, HVAC Systems, low voltage control circuits preferred.