Customer Service Specialist III
299 1st Avenue North St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Takes care of and settles customer concerns about new products
- Receives and processes orders for unsafe conditions, revenue assurance, disconnects and reconnects. Nature of products and services is at a level of complexity that usually involves up to two years of directly related study, training, and/or experience to acquire job know-how.
- May talk with internal/external customers by phone or in person to ensure the best service possible.
- Consults with vendor installation vendors to obtain information and assist in exchange process.
- Investigates and corrects errors, following customer and company records.
- Perform program data management activities as needed, including, running reports, updating data.
- Refers claims/theft to appropriate departments for investigation.
- Coordinates customers' service needs with other departments as required to ensure high customer service.
- 5-7 years experience