Customer Service Specialist
5225 Tech Data Drive Clearwater, FL 33760
- Take care of and settles customer complaints.
- Answer customers' questions regarding product or service and operation or maintenance.
- Receive and process orders/applications, provide information concerning pricing, changes in service, discontinuance, and shipping.
- Nature of products and services is at a level of complexity that usually involves up to two years of directly related study, training, and/or experience to acquire job know-how.
- May talk with internal/external customers by phone or in person to ensure the best service possible.
- Consult with customers to obtain information and explain available services. Investigates and corrects errors, following customer and company records.
- Perform program data management activities as needed, including, running reports, updating data.
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or services rendered.
- Refer complaints of product or service failure to appropriate departments for investigation.
- Coordinate customers' service needs with other departments as required to ensure customer service.
- May solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- May visit customers premises to obtain order or resolve customer problems.
- 0-3 years experience