Cyber Engineer (TS/SCI Full Scope Poly)
22260 Pacific Blvd Sterling, VA 21066
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Cyber Engineer with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly. The ideal candidate must understand the complete environment, how to decipher the data in the environment, and make decisions on finding new data sets within the environment. Able to interact with customers to understand mission intent to help inform value of content discovered.
Expertise in OSI networks, Network Traffic, Traffic Engineering, and Telecommunications expertise.
What you will help you succeed:
- Advance knowledge across multiple layers of the OSI networking model
- Network engineering and architecture - expertise across multiple layers of the OSI networking model
- Ability to examine and manipulate large data sets and decipher content to determine value and impact to customer
- Experience with network traffic analysis
- Traffic engineering and telecom provider interconnection expertise- MPLS, GMPLS, VPN deployments, peering/transit relationships
- Experience with protocol reverse engineering
- Experience with traffic engineering and telecom provider interconnection such as VPN deployments, peering/transit relationships
- Advanced Telecommunications expertise understanding cellular networks, and landline-based networks
bachelor’ s degree in technical or engineering field (or equivalent experience)
Clearance Level Required:
Active TS/SCI w Full Scope Poly