Cyber Range Management Support Analyst (TS/SCI)
Lackland AFB San Antonio, TX
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Cyber Range Management Support Analyst with hands on experience in cyberspace exercises and/or cyberspace range experience, range capabilities, train on developing Persistent Readiness Training environments for cyberspace Airmen. Interface with exercise planners, training specialist, cyberspace in support of range participation, detailed network diagrams, training objectives, and use-cases.
Clearance Level: Active TS/SCI clearance is required
What you will work on:
- Synchronize operators, unit and wing leadership, as well as the Cyber Security Range, National Cyber Range, Camp Atterbury, 346th Test Squadron and USCYBERCOM/C5AD on specific range capabilities and their ability to develop Persistent Readiness Training (PRT) environments for cyberspace Airmen.
- Schedule PRT utilizing Patriot Excalibur (PEX) and/or Center Scheduling Enterprise (CSE) systems, capturing and documenting range requirements, to include resource availability.
- Manage wing Joint Information Operations Range (JIOR) node install projects and guide simulator development in collaboration with Program Management Offices (PMO) and Air Force Lifecycle Management (AFLCMC) representatives.
- Interpret higher headquarters operational policies, operating procedures and instructions, wing directives, rules of engagement (ROE) for assigned units and represent the wing at MAJCOM and 24 AF Cyber Range Steering Groups.
- Interface with exercise planners, training specialist, cyberspace units, MAJCOMs and 24 AF in support of range participation, detailed network diagrams, training objectives, and use-cases.
- Govern WRMP SharePoint site, develop instructional material, and educate units on Joint cyberspace capabilities, range scheduling ROEs, and Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) training via a strategic marketing campaign.
- Manage various programs in support of PRT: Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS), COMSEC Account for JIOR Node and other miscellaneous administrative actions.
- Minimum of two (2) years cyberspace exercises and/or cyberspace range experience.
- Additionally, one or more of the following:
- BS Information Technology (IT)-related degree
- IAT Level II certification (DoDD 8140)
- Five years’ experience in Cyber Security/Network Operations
- Prior certification on a DoD cyber weapon system within the last five years
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required