DDI Operations Engineer
Disney Orlando, FL 32830
The ideal candidate with have experience in automating DNS workflows. A subject matter expert who can build automated DNS workflows that understands what DNS can and can’ t do. Support escalation requests from analysts and internal customers.
Preferred Advanced Technical Knowledge/Experience
• Experience with Infoblox a plus
* DNS (GTM) load balancing
• DNS Bind experience
• DNS, DHCP, IP Management (DDI)
• VMware experience
• Linux experience
• TCP/IP protocols, subnet masking
• Scripting and programming language experience in Python
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Understanding of internet protocols such as HTTP and DNS
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Beneficial Technical Knowledge/Experience
• APM, AFM, ASM and/or other modules
• Radius / TACACS infrastructure experience
The DDI Operations Engineer will ensure that we are developing the most appropriate plans for incident recovery, changes, and adherence to configuration standards. The DDI Operations Engineer need to apply his or her deep technical expertise in DNS, DHCP & IP Address Management (IPAM), BIND, Python, Scripting and access policy creation and administration.