Reston Reston, VA 20190
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Data Analyst to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems
What will help you succeed:
- Strong SQL in Oracle/SQL Server experience.
- Oracle or SQL database skills. Query building; data pulling and validation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to plan and lead meetings with stakeholders
- 5+ years of analytical experience including query writing, gap analysis and spreadsheet comparisons
What you will work on:
- Analysis of access management systems in SailPoint environment
- Determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data processes
- Query Oracle/SQL server databases to perform root cause analysis and to develop reports/metrics.
- Perform analysis in MS Excel and be able to code and write macros, VLOOKUP functions etc.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required