1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology teams and/or consulting organizations
- Lead, participate in gathering business requirements, analysis of source systems, define underlying data sources and transformation requirements, design suitable data model, and develop metadata for the Hadoop Data Lake/Warehouse/Analytical Reporting.
- Have extensive experience working with customer identification and profile standardization processes and tools such as Unica etc. Able to model customer and transactional.
- Develop and maintain an intimate understanding of business operations. Demonstrate sound business sense and ability to see " the big picture".
- Develop Entity-Relationship / Dimensional Data and other Models for relevant projects in the Big Data Space
- Develop and ensure compliance with data modeling, data Integration, Business Intelligence, Data Quality standards, Master Data, managing the enterprise data model and managing all metadata in the current data warehouse environment
- Broad experience with data requirements, data modeling concepts, data integration, master data management, metadata management, enterprise data warehousing (EDW) and business intelligence/analytics, tools, protocols and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical documentation.
- Strong knowledge of systems development and project management Agile methodologies/processes.
- Experience with one or more relational databases such as DB2, Teradata, SQL Server etc. and NOSQL Hadoop Big Data databases
- Familiarity with Data Ingestion, ETL/Data Quality tools such as IBM’ s Data Stage/Quality Stage, Informatica Power Center etc.
- Familiarity with reporting/ad-hoc analysis tools such as MicroStrategy, Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau etc.
- Experience with one or more data modeling tools such as Erwin, Embarcadaro etc.
- Familiarity with one or more statistical modeling tools by SPSS or SAS etc.
- Familiarity with Big Data concepts, tools, utilities, protocols, and practices
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing architectures, protocols, and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex issues
- Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate functional and technical components of an initiative to applicable parties both verbally and through documentation.
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving skills and critical thinking are essential.
- In addition, being a self-starter/motivator and having a proactive, agile and strategic mindset are a must.
- A plus includes previous experience with DBA activities including high performance physical database design & performance tuning.
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher required in a technical field.
THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU.