3504 Lake Lynda Dr # 390 Orlando, FL 32817
- Supporting Generator Engineering business by creating/upgrading the internal software tools for design/calculations & data analytics according to inputs from technical experts and other team members.
- Ability to analyze and interpret operational/history data of the electrical generator fleet (knowledge and experience on synchronous generators or other power equipment or large machinery will be an advantage).
- Participating in Technical Reviews and supporting the testing, validation and implementation of computer tools.
- Ability to communicate technically complex and sensitive information within Engineering community as well as other internal business partners.
- Engineering degree, preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Previous experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in computing skills and demonstrated application of software development.
- Hands on experience on Programming Language Python and/or other Data Analysis Tools and Database management system like R-code, Tableau, SQL, Microsoft Power BI. – Not all are required, but knowledge of more of these tools is better.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and strategic mindset.
- Team Player.