Data Management Specialist - SAS Admin
Washington Washington, DC 20000
Kavaliro has an immediate need for a Data Management Specialist – SAS Administrator
What will help you succeed:
- Experience supporting multi-tier SAS platform with products listed under SAS Data Analytics Platform (DAP) that includes SAS EBI and Model Manager
- Experience with DB2 database
- Experience with SAS Environment Manager
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a SAS Administrator working with SAS products on a Windows platform
- Expertise and experience in supporting SAS Application and Operating System level security, managing SAS Configuration Files, planning and scheduling SAS processes, integrating PIV card and Active Directory Authentication,
- Experience in setting up Data Access in SAS, including registering libraries and tables in the metadata, updating table metadata, setting up data access, and troubleshooting data access
- Experience with different SAS servers and troubleshooting potential configuration problems
What you will work on:
- Provide day-to-day administrator support for maintaining a stable and scalable SAS Data Analytics Platform (DAP) and products installed on the platform.
- Lead efforts in defining and setting up working environments for various customer engagements that will be utilizing the SAS Application platform.
- Lead efforts in developing policies and procedures for ensuring optimal operability of the DAP environment.
- Conduct reviews and define strategies for configuring and implementation SAS Application Tools that best meet the customer requirements and environment.
- Provide recommendations and assistance to researchers and analysts who are exploring and utilizing the latest SAS Data Analytics capabilities.
- Work with customers to understand and define project security, data, and operational requirements.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer
- Master' s degree and 5 years of experience, Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, or related degree, and 7 years of related work experience;
- 11 years of related work experience will satisfy degree and experience requirement.
Clearance / Certification Required:
- Client requires US Citizenship
- Able to obtain position of Public Trust designation