Data Scientist - Machine learning
asf Mclean, VA 22102
Kavaliro is looking for a Data Intelligence Analyst(Scientist) with Machine Learning experience for a permanent position with our direct client in Columbia, MD. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. The candidate will work in the Data Intelligence Dep' t and must have knowledge of pure math, statistics, Quantitative methodology and behaviour modeling in a machine learning context. This is an immediate need with a fast growing company that has excellent benefits.
Please note: Only U.S citizens or Aliens who have a legal right to work in the U.S are eligible for employment for this position.
- Data Scientist position with Machine Learning, R-Programming and Python Scripting, or even SAS.
- BI Tools, With strong knowledge and experience in SQL, and Databases such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- The ideal candidate will regularly integrate knowledge of pure mathematics and statistics, computer programming, quantitative methodology, and individual behavior modeled in machine learning contexts.
- The goal is to support and enhance the comprehensiveness of our services for ongoing projects as well as research and develop new ML techniques to incubate new projects of value and identify opportunities in a quickly evolving space.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Troubleshoot problems with data and processing
- Create visualizations and automated reporting for internal and external users
- Conduct research using a wide variety of resources and craft programming-based solutions to obtain requisite data
- Develop models that help reveal and characterize unit-level behaviors to deliver actionable insight, accurate predictions, and effective optimization • Collaborate on feature engineering and optimization
- Working experience with relational databases, data processing algorithms and design patterns Strong SQL query experience
- Strong understanding of regression analysis contexts
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts, classification regression, and general methodology
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Academic or professional use of STATA, SPSS, R, or an equivalent statistical package for hypothesis testing
- One to three years of direct or relevant professional experience
- Four-year degree in a relevant discipline (pure mathematics, applied mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, physics, operations research, or other relevant degree)
- Docker, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Machine Learning Server, R Studio Server, ODBC connection strings, The Census data ecosystem, Social media analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Exposure to Python, Past work on a commercial or paid platform such as Google Analytics