3300 University Blvd Winter Park, FL 32792 US
- Provide the technical expertise to ensure data quality, integrity, and accuracy across the organization
- Provide quality assurance of imported and exported data, engaging across varying departments
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets
- Assists in scripting and tuning reporting queries in various platforms, including but not limited to: SSRS, Tableau, and PowerBI
- Creates complex queries, views, functions, and stored procedures for integration and reporting use.
- Creates, maintains, and deploys SSIS packages used for data migration, transformation, and transmission
- Develop client requested solutions that utilize AWS services.
- Serves as a backup resource for all database administration duties
- Investigates and documents root cause analysis on data and database related issues
- Provides support to the various disciplines within IMT as it relates to data and data management
- Develops and maintains documentation as pertains to database developer projects
- Serves as a key role during planned and unplanned system outages, upgrades, and maintenance
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of company
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong SQL programming and database environment knowledge and familiarity
- Strong SSIS knowledge and familiarity
- Familiarity working in a cloud based environment (AWS or Azure)
- Ability to work with and understand large data sets and relational databases
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to conduct thorough risk and impact analysis for development and production systems
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver innovative and creative solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels, in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related discipline from four-year college or university required
- At least five years’ experience in writing MS SQL and/or Postgres queries
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Any Microsoft or SQL related certificates are preferred, but not required
- Any AWS related certificate is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency using the following software programs:
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Microsoft Suite: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency with the following products:
- Amazon Web Services: RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, EC2
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog