Orlando, FL 32801
Kavaliro is seeking an Interior Designer who is interested in pursuing growth within their career. As our Interior Designer, you will provide design services to sales staff and clients. These services include furniture specifications, development of AutoCAD furniture plans, space planning, client meetings, site inventory/ measurement verifications, fabric/ finish selections, presentation boards and furniture installation documents. The designer works as part of the Design Team, interacting with various departments to ensure successful project implementation and an exceptional client experience.
You will learn how to:
- Develop installation documents such as furniture plans which provide aisle dimensions, office / station numbers and specific details which pertain to the project.
- Research workplace requirements, analyze space/ furniture needs and obtains all necessary details to produce furniture plans and specifications.
- Develop furniture drawings for specification and installation that meet fire and ADA codes and conform to client requirements.
- Produces furniture specifications pertaining to certain areas of a project which aide in staging the furniture prior to installation.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Interior Design from CIDA accredited program.
- Advanced AutoCAD skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude, a sense of urgency, and have attention to detail.