100 Bayer Rd Pittsburgh, PA 15205
- Windows-based PC provisioning, troubleshooting, lifecycle management.
- Expert in the area of Intel/Windows PC technology.
- Helps define global architecture and standards for worldwide enterprise.
- Understand and develop all supported components in standard PC configuration for hardware & software.
- Responsible for evaluating needs and configuration of non-standard PC hardware and software requirements
- Leads team in defining requirements for equipment for facilities.
- Primary employee leading the US in the responsibility for creating, modifying & supporting global Group Policy Objects for PCs and end users.
- Supporting the Global Windows 10 and Office 365 rollout & steady state.
- Develops alternative solutions and handles complex problems independently related to PC issues, as the top tier of the escalation
- 7+ years related working experience. 3+ years of experience and Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science is also acceptable
- Good knowledge in AD and group policy (Scripting desktop engineering, like VB script, power shell is a plus in).
- Knowledge in Win10 O365, VMware. Will act like a 3rd level support for HW/SW, for example an escalation with Microsoft because login delays
- Deep knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot Microsoft Windows, Office, Active Directory, PC architecture.
- Excellent collaboration, networking, and customer service skills Ability to translate business needs to IT offerings (create new ones, etc.)
- Ability to effectively document solutions and create knowledge entries
- Knowledge of PC hardware, architecture, and software, including future trends.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Premier Support
- Understanding of network, VPN technologies and LanDesk, desired