2903 Delta Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80910 US
- You will work on the maintenance and configuration of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), build tools, DevOps platform, and new / existing internal tools build tools
- You will maintain and enhance the internal testing framework
- You will be responsible for tool configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and automation
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or a related STEM Degree
- 3+ years of overall DevOps experience
- Supported a software development team in a DevOps capacity within a Linux environment
- Experience in configuration of build tools such as make, gcc, and cross-compilers
- Familiarity with DevOps platforms such as GitLab
- Experience maintaining and configuring Continuous / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash and Python
Nice to have:
- Experience with building compiled languages such as C/C++
- Experience unit test frameworks such as pytest and GoogleTest
- Code repo management using Git
- Configuration of Linters
- Tool configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and automation (e.g. GitLab, VS Code, local server file maint, code release process, etc.)
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog