6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, FL 32887
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. (tracking was working pre-release, but counts are now off... why? Traffic is up or down – is this real or is tracking off etc.)
- Work closely with the Manager to communicate data driven insights to internal and external partners in a digestible way.
- This role will work closely with team members of product, digital marketing, IT, data & analytics, and business team members departments to capture and aggregate the data needed to drive business decisions.
- Centralize and standardize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality.
- Compose standardized weekly and monthly reports
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues.
- At least a Bachelor' s degree in Analytics, Math, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience as a data analyst
- 3+ years of digital analytics experience with the Google Marketing Platform (specifically Analytics 360)
- High level of analytical ability
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing raw data and extracting actionable insights
- Experience in MS SQL, Excel, relational databases and database concepts required.
- Strong mathematical background with advanced experience in data mining and data cleansing.
- Proven ability to develop useful analytical tools and effectively communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language (in writing, verbally and visually).
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to provide regular status updates proactively.
- Experience and applied knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau, or any other data visualization tool.
- Web analytics certification a plus.
- Experience in coding (R, VBA or Python) experience a plus.