Digital Marketing Analyst I
1000 Universal Studios Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
- Develop data extract and analysis routines using SQL, Excel, and BI reporting tools to support CRM and Analytics teams
- Develop, enhance and update Unica flowcharts and underlying data access logic to support CRM team campaign implementations
- Support implementation, deployment, support and enhancement of Cognos and related data sources, and reports to support CRM, Digital Analytics, and Social Analytics reporting and data needs.
- Identify system problems, communicate details and collaborate with IT to design solutions on a pro-active, self-directed basis.
- Ensure compliance with Data Management laws.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical skills with past experience in email and/or database marketing analysis
- Experience with Unica or other campaign management system preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Must be able to develop and understand advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases (expert)
- Must have thorough understanding of database structure
- Experience creating complicated reports including sub-reports, parameter based reports, graphical reports, formula based, well-formatted reports; analysis reports, etc
- Working knowledge of databases including writing SQL queries required
- Ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine “ big picture” implications required
- Working knowledge of marketing, media and marketing customer data required
- Ability to handle multiple projects required
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment required
- Proficiency communicating research results in written, visual and verbal form required