Digital Marketing Manager
P.O. Box 407 Lakeland, FL 33802 US
Kavaliro is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager for one of their leading nationwide clients headquartered in Central Florida. The Digital Marketing Manager will take a lead role in strategy development, campaign oversite, analysis, testing, and reporting for all enterprise-wide paid search initiatives. You’ll work with internal teams and agency partners to effectively and efficiently drive online conversions and in-store retail sales. This role will be skilled in SA 360, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other biddable media platforms
You will join a growing Media team to develop innovative and forward-thinking digital marketing campaigns to attract and retain customers in an ever-evolving omni-channel environment. Additional responsibilities include:
- Recommending and supporting digital marketing strategies that effectively implement integrated digital marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels by partnering with internal departments and outside suppliers to lead projects and meet established deadlines.
- Serving as the Marketing digital channel development and implementation subject matter expert for paid search.
- Performance of assigned digital campaigns and projects.
- Effectively managing established digital channel multimillion dollar executional budgets.
- Promoting digital marketing through participation in department educational training and self-education opportunities.
- Dedicating time to marketing innovation and quality improvement.
- Managing special Marketing Communications related assignments.
- At least four years of digital channel execution experience in Marketing or Advertising.
- Highly skilled in SA 360, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and other biddable media platforms.
- Strong understanding of digital applications / platforms (examples: mobile, web, tablet, digital and social).
- Knowledge of current and future trends in digital marketing and communications platforms and applications.
- Knowledge of digital and social media analytics (Example: web analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Urchin).
- Knowledge of budgetary management, metrics and reporting.
- Knowledge of content management and ecommerce systems.
- Strong understanding of search engine technology, strategies and tactics, including enterprise search engine optimization, local search, and mobile search optimization.
- Knowledge of video optimization for search and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Technology or Communications or equivalent experience.
Kavaliro provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Kavaliro is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Kavaliro will take steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please respond to this posting to connect with a company representative.
What to expect when working with Kavaliro
Just like with our clients, we build our process to meet each individual candidate s needs. Our recruiters take the time to listen to your career goals and ambitions, then work one-on-one with you to help place you in a company that provides the best professional fit.
Call us with a detailed overview of your experience, skills, background, and goals. If you are local and prefer, we will set up a face-to-face interview.
You will be asked to complete an online assessment form to assess your skill level. At the same time, your references will be checked.
Your Kavaliro recruiter will discuss and review potential job opportunities.
When you and your recruiter agree on a potential match, you ll be briefed with helpful insight into the client s needs.
When you begin your employment tenure with the client, Kavaliro will continue to be there to support you in your career.
More From Kavaliro
We ve been in the staffing business for over 10 years because we receive great satisfaction helping both companies and job candidates find their perfect match.Meet our team
Life at Kavaliro
We take culture seriously and believe true strength comes from a collaborative and open-minded environment where everyone is supported and empowered to succeed.Learn more
Careers at Kavaliro
If you want to always have your finger on the pulse of the latest and newest trends in staffing and recruiting, join the Kavaliro team!See internal opportunities
We offer guidance on resume revisions, clarifying your career objectives, and other advice to help you land your dream job.Visit our blog