22 Sylvan Way Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054
This role is instrumental in executing the strategies of the company’ s website and mobile app – from marketing offers, to new partnership content and large-scale content projects related to program changes. This individual focuses mainly on building experiences in the Content Management System (CMS), communicating status, performing quality assurance, ensuring feedback and approval is reached, and deploying content.
- In addition to supporting bringing the brands and their stories to life on our digital channels, the Digital Producer will be a subject matter expert in the Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager), working closely with other members of the Digital Marketing & Production team to support comprehensive digital projects. These initiatives may include: large-scale updates related to the loyalty program that effect our collection of brands, site re-designs and builds, globalization efforts, ad-hoc brand marketing updates across the brand portfolio, and comprehensive company-wide initiatives. This individual will also adhere to and support optimization of the digital production process.
- Execute upon the strategy for the digital channels. Develop expertise in Adobe Experience Manager and regularly facilitate updates to the company site, including international site maintenance
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders including Loyalty Marketing, Partnerships, Technology, Digital Design, Digital Copy, UX, SEO, I.T., Global Regional Partners, Email, Social, Product and Legal teams.
- Support the full production process for site updates from uploading creative assets, setting up content and adjusting as needed in the CMS, validation, QA, and deployment.
- Effectively communicate across and upwards in the organization to define expectations and ensure deadlines for deliverables are met
- Participate in the following business-critical activities:
- Assist in translation management, sending to agency partner and staging/adjusting in the CMS as needed
- General project management: coordinate follow-ups, tracks action items and deliverables, and ensures all distributions and sign offs are achieved on schedule and with quality
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed to test enhancements and website bug fixes
- Assist in maintenance of the marketing calendar to plan future site updates
- Perform occasional site audits to support brand and program updates
- Troubleshoots HTML/CSS issues
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Production Operations and/or Digital/Brand Marketing for a hospitality, retail, loyalty, music, or related organization.
- Understanding of Content Management Systems and web publishing standards/best practices required; Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Must be able to speak and write in English fluently
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Understanding of CMS’ s and web publishing standards/best practices preferred; Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Proficiency in the following is preferred: Microsoft Office Suite, basic HTML, Adobe Analytics or other tool, JIRA or other project management tool, translation management tool such as ManTra
- Expertise in creating Status Reports, project briefs and other core project management documentation